Saturday, December 1, 2012

And the Winner of the Party on Mars Necklace Is Iveth Caruso!

It's that time!  Time for the winner to be announced in the drawing for the Party on Mars necklace as part of the Artisan Whimsy Market for the 2012 Holiday Collection.  If you are anything like me, you have visited everyone's shops, perused, perhaps purchased and with a little luck from the USPS, PLAYED with your new goodies. 

Now that you've waited all week to see it, here is the drawing results for the contest on my blog.

So I'm having a blonde moment and I cannot get that random number generator in my page, but I got it on  the side bar....The numbers are from 1 to 14 and the lucky number is: # 1!

Congratulations to Iveth Caruso, the Creative Atelier.   Congratulations!  I'll be contacting you for shipping information and thank you to everyone who follows my crazee blog!  Blessings to all this holiday season! 




No comments: