* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in judging self.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the
uncontrollable urge to extend it. WARNING:
If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your
condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable.If you
are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed only at
your own risk.